Hello GBP members!

Thanks so much for going out to support the Ronald McDonald House last night at Brenz Pizza! I loved seeing all the photos on our Facebook page!! Please mark your calendars for our next percentage night at Moe's on March 1. Below are a few announcements about upcoming events for GBP:

                 Nourish Knoxville

a.       When: We are looking for 8 servers for Feb. 26, from 6-10. To serve dinner.

b.      We'll also be looking for volunteers during the Market Square Farmers' Market season, but have not started scheduling yet.

c.       You can email us at [log in to unmask] for those opportunities.

If you have any questions, please email [log in to unmask].

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Alyssa Powlus

Co-Vice President