Hi all GBP members!

What are you doing for dinner tonight?! Come on out to Brenz Pizza on the strip next to Chipotle for our Ronald McDonald fundraiser!! A percentage of all sales will be going to the Ronald McDonald House so tell all your friends to go to Brenz Pizza TONIGHT from 5-8!!

You will be able to receive a point if you take a picture and post it on our Facebook page (UTK Gamma Beta Phi). Then send us a picture of your receipt to [log in to unmask]

I hope to see you there tonight to help raise money for the Ronald McDonald House!!

Alyssa Powlus
Co-Vice President