Hello Gamma Beta Phi Members!

We hope everyone is having a great start to their Monday!

This is just a quick reminder that we will be having our Halloween Social is tomorrow, October 25th<x-apple-data-detectors://0> in HSS 53B from 6:00 - 8:00 pm<x-apple-data-detectors://1>! We will be watching Ghostbusters<x-apple-data-detectors://2> and getting into the Halloween spirit! We encourage each member to bring a haunted dessert of their choice and some friends as well! You will receive one point for attending and one point for bringing a dessert if you choose to do so.

We also have Trunk-or-Treat this Wednesday, October 26th in Circle Park from 6:00 - 8:00 pm<x-apple-data-detectors://3>. We will be handing out candy for some excited kids! You will receive one point for attending and one point for bringing a bag of candy. Our theme is Frozen (however you choose to interpret that), so suit up and let it go!

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Maddie Rule at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

We hope to see you there!

Gamma Beta Phi Exec Team