https://pa.ppassets.com/images/c91aa7a7dfe1574c5506f6b8d094992a9f6b12af_1448226334

Hi everyone,

‘Tis the season! Jay and I are hosting an informal get-together Sunday, December 13, 3:00 to 7:00 pm for STC-ETC colleagues. Please RSVP at [log in to unmask] to help us plan the treats. A dish to pass will be very welcome, but come regardless. A clever limerick will suffice, or a good pun, if you will allow the contradiction in terms.

And if you have not been to an STC function in a while and think you will not know anyone, no worries! In two minutes, you will know plenty of people and feel at home.

Directions: I-75 north to Exit 122, Clinton-Norris; right turn, two miles to the light; right turn onto Highway 441; and a quick right turn into the second driveway. An Oleson Builders sign marks the drive. Park anywhere you see flat land. You can also RSVP to my cell phone: 708.738.8178.

We hope you can come!

Happy Holidays, everyone!

Mary