Campus Communicators,
Torchbearer magazine needs your help pinpointing interesting classes for the magazine’s ongoing “Coursework” feature. The goal is to showcase a course that our readers (alumni, friends, faculty/staff) will find unique. It’s also very important that we be able to visually represent the class in the print magazine.

Here are some previous examples from Torchbearer:
http://torchbearer.utk.edu/2014/11/coursework-life-of-the-mind/
http://torchbearer.utk.edu/2015/03/coursework-culinary-institute/
http://torchbearer.utk.edu/2015/08/coursework-cinema-studies/

If you would like to see a class from your area featured in Torchbearer, send a short message explaining the class and your idea for a visual representation to [log in to unmask] by December 18.

Thanks in advance for all your help!

--
CASSANDRA J. SPROLES
Senior Editor, Creative Communications