Hello ETMAC Members and Unit Commanders,

I have been asked by the Tennessee Titans to help spread the word about their "First Responders Day" which will be held on Nov. 28th for the TN Titans vs. Oakland Raiders game! First responders of course include all of our military and veterans, along with our police dept personnel , sheriff's dept, fire fighters, etc.  Tickets for the 300 level are specially priced at only $36 a ticket.  Please click on the invitation below and when prompted for password enter - FRTitans.

Please pass along to your unit personnel and organization members.

Thank you!

Patrice Collins

865-246-2646 - direct line

865-806-4487 - cell