East Tennessee Foundation (ETF) is happy to announce that East Tennessee Foundation 2016 Scholarship Applications will be available on our website, www.easttennesseefoundation.org<http://www.easttennesseefoundation.org>, beginning December 1, 2015.

All ETF scholarship applications must be completed and submitted online (except the Oak Ridge Rotary Club Brad Sturm Memorial Essay Contest). Scholarship information, including detailed descriptions and application instructions, as well as 2016 applications, will be available on our website, www.easttennesseefoundation.org<http://www.easttennesseefoundation.org>, beginning December 1, 2015.   The application deadline for 2016 scholarships is March 14, 2016, (except the Oak Ridge Rotary Club Brad Sturm Memorial Essay Contest.)

Attached is a copy of the online applicant tutorial.  Also attached is a listing of each scholarship program the Foundation offers in your county or at your high school.  Please share this information with your guidance department, colleagues, and students.

In an attempt to reach as many eligible applicants as possible, we request that a link to our scholarship page be added to your school website. By adding a link to www.easttennesseefoundation.org<http://www.easttennesseefoundation.org.>, students can easily find ETF scholarship information and complete 2016 ETF Scholarship Applications directly from your website. Please note that you and your students can also link with our website via our East Tennessee Foundation Facebook page.

Thank you for your dedication and cooperation in spreading the word about ETF scholarships! Please feel free to contact me at (865) 524-1223 or toll free at (877) 524-1223 or via e-mail at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with any questions or concerns. I look forward to working with you!

Beth Heller

Scholarship & Program Officer

EAST TENNESSEE FOUNDATION

520 W. Summit Hill Drive

Suite 1101

Knoxville, TN 37902

Phone: (865) 524-1223

Toll Free: 1-877-524-1223

Fax: (865) 637-6039

Please visit us at www.easttennesseefoundation.org<http://www.easttennesseefoundation.org/>

GPS address for parking garage is 408 Locust Street, Knoxville, TN 37902

Please be advised that cars parked in reserved spots will be booted.

Thoughtful giving for stronger communities, better lives

 [cid:[log in to unmask]]

Confirmed in compliance with National Standards for US Community Foundations

[index]<https://www.facebook.com/pages/East-Tennessee-Foundation/133730519976308?ref=hl>  FOUNDATION FORUM BLOG  <http://blog.easttennesseefoundation.org/?p=643>