If you are interested in yoga classes outside of UT, here's an email I got for discounted classes.

Austin Eddy

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ashley Kent <[log in to unmask]>
Date: November 9, 2015 at 4:42:35 PM EST
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Austin!

My name is Ashley Kent, and I am the Assistant Manager and a barre instructor at Barre Belle Yoga & Fitness, located on the 100 Block of Gay Street Downtown! We are a new yoga and fitness studio that offers a variety of classes such as hot yoga, BUTI yoga, barre, bootcamps, BB Box, and more! We are the only studio in town that offers such a variety of classes in one location, and one of the only other hot studios in town! Not only do we offer such great classes at different times throughout the day, but we also have an active wear boutique with the top names in yoga and fitness apparel from Alo Yoga, Splits 59, Beyond Yoga, and more!

We are so excited to be open downtown, and even more excited to be so close to the UT campus to allow for students to take advantage of these classes at a great rate! I am reaching out to the Canoe and Hiking  Club to offer a special discount of 5 Classes for only $50 (usually $65!). Also, we would like to give each member 10% off retail.

We hope to see some of the members of the Canoe and Hiking Club at Barre Belle soon, and please do not hesitate to ask any questions you have of us! Please feel free to check out our website for the most updated version of our class schedule, and come try your first class for free!

Best,

Ashley Kent
Assistant Manager, Marketing
Barre Belle Yoga & Fitness