Someone asked me to pass this along…

My name is Anna and I am a senior at UT. I originally joined the outdoor club but never ended up being very active because I'm on the swim team and I could never find extra time. Anyways, one of the things I've always really wanted to do was climb Mount Kilimanjaro in Africa and since I'm graduating in May, I'm planning to make the climb in June. As of now, I'm planning my trek as a solo hiker, but I'd really love to see if any fellow vols would be interested in joining me. I come from a very mountain oriented family, in fact my aunt is a pro skier who gave me some really great companies to look at for the Kilimanjaro trip. I was hoping you could relay this message to the outdoor club and possibly pass my contact information along if anyone is interested. Let me know your thoughts! Thanks Anna