Good Morning Canoe and Hikers!

Since we don’t have any more trips planned for the semester, tonight’s meeting is cancelled. We will resume our normal meetings next semester.

Some things to keep in mind over the break:

1) If you want to go to Costa Rica for Spring Break, get yo’ passports ASAP. If you want some info on Costa Rica, contact Randy.

2) ANY member can propose a trip idea! No one besides the officers planned any trips this semester but I hope that will change in the Spring! Just let us know two weeks in advance and as long as three other people want to go, it will be an official trip.

3) If you have canned goods you’d like to donate, let me know and I’ll come get them from you.

I hope everyone has the best Thanksgiving and Winter break! Remember to get outside!

-Hayley