To Geography undergraduate students:

Happy Geography Awareness Week!

The Office of Undergraduate Research has created a video to promote undergraduate research at UT. Alana Burnham, a former undergraduate student in our department, is featured in that video. She conducted a Summer Research Internship that was funded by the Office of Research and Engagement. The article that she co-authored with graduate student Scott Basford and me has just been accepted for publication by International Migration.

This is the video on undergraduate research at UT: http://ugresearch.utk.edu  Click on "What will you research at UT?"

If you are interested in pursuing a Summer Research Internship this coming summer, please contact me.

Best wishes,

Dr. van Riemsdijk