Please share with your students the attached flyer and consider extra credit. It is great training for the Howard Baker Public Policy Challenge, but also skills in research, communications, critical thinking, team work, etc. We are co-hosting with the UT Roosevelt Institute and have a great lineup of speakers, including Dr. Adam Eckerd, UT Political Science, who will lead interactive components and a great opportunity to hear a discussion between TVA and Southern Alliance for Clean Energy, plus panelists from area non-profits dealing with conservation, health, and environment -- a workshop on how to craft public policy.  Public Policy 101 is free and open to all UT students. Registration deadline is Nov. 17 and we have to cap it at 100.  Registration link is on the flyer and here:  http://goo.gl/forms/bGsjp5cxS2   Thank you.

Nissa Dahlin-Brown, EdD
Associate Director
Howard H. Baker Jr. Center for Public Policy
1640 Cumberland Avenue
Knoxville, TN  37996
865.974.8681 (office)
865.974.8777 (fax)