Dear all,
I still need more posters. If you have any around, please give it to me this early afternoon. We will hang them up today.
Thank you,
Liem

From: Liem Tran <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, October 23, 2015 at 9:07 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "Club EDU>" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Your help needed: posters

Dear undergrads, grads, and faculty,
In addition to various activities during the Geography Awareness Week, Nov. 16, we plan to have geography posters hung around our hallways. Posters will be attached to poster boards and hung from the ceiling. If you have (old but recent) posters used for professional meetings and you are willing to help with this activity, please give them to me by November 6 so we can make it happen. I will try my best to keep your posters in good shape and return them to you after the event. Your help with this activity will be greatly appreciated.
Best wishes,
Madhuri, Emma, and Liem (special event committee)