Communicators:

I am pleased to announce that the university's new brand guidelines website is now live: http://brand.utk.edu. The outdated communications resources pages, which previously lived on our office’s website, now redirect to this URL.

This new website is now the definitive resource for information about the university’s brand identity. In addition to outlining foundational branding elements, the site includes standards and detailed information about using logos, colors, typography, editorial style, web templates, e-mail templates, stationery, and other communications elements. It also includes specific information about the university's licensing program.

Templates and other general resources are accessible through this site to anyone with a NetID. Logo files, however, are not available for download. Our office will continue to work alongside logo liaisons to fulfill requests for those files.

I appreciate all of the feedback members of this group have provided our team this year. Though much of the content on this new website should look familiar, the information is better and the instructions are clearer than before thanks to your input.

Please take time to familiarize yourself with the site, and let me know if you have any questions or feedback.

Thanks for everything you do,
Jacob

--

Jacob Rudolph