Hello, Doctoral Scholars,

Of course we are all Volunteers here, but a volunteer is needed for taking notes at the SIS faculty's strategic planning meeting this Friday, Oct. 9, from 11:30 to 4:30, in the Scripps Theater. It includes a free lunch from Yassin's. Frances, LaVerne and Danielle have already served as notetakers for the annual retreat, so I hope someone else will step up to take his or her turn. It is also a good opportunity to learn about the process of crafting a mission statement, values and vision. Please email me off list to volunteer, and let me know if you want the vegetarian option (falafel) or the marinated chicken kabob.

Thanks!
Kitty
--
Karen J. "Kitty" McClanahan, Ph.D.