On behalf of Dr. Bilal:

Thank you to everyone who was able to participate in the SIS Townhall Discussion this past Friday evening. We appreciate your questions and your suggestions, as we all strive to make SIS the best it can be.

We realize that some people could not join us for this important discussion but still want to understand what is going on at SIS. A recording of the session is available at:

https://bblearn.utk.edu/webapps/bb-collaborate-BBLEARN/recording/launchGuest?uid=30b5debc-f649-45bf-84d2-1692252e7fb5.<https://bblearn.utk.edu/webapps/bb-collaborate-BBLEARN/recording/launchGuest?uid=30b5debc-f649-45bf-84d2-1692252e7fb5>

You can listen to the recording through Collaborate or as an MP3 file. Please let me know if you experience difficulty opening the session recording.

Thank you again.

Kimberly Douglass, Interim Associate Director
School of Information Sciences
453 Communications Building
1345 Circle Park Drive
Knoxville, TN 37996-0341