We hope that you will join us this evening for the SIS Townhall Discussion from 6:30 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.

You will have the opportunity to ask questions about SIS, as well as receive updates.

This meeting is open to SIS students, members of the SIS Advisory Board, and other SIS alumni.

You can connect to the SIS Townhall Discussion in Blackboard Collaborate. using the link below:
https://bblearn.utk.edu/webapps/bb-collaborate-BBLEARN/launchSession/guest?uid=bd479efc-d2da-45d1-8326-9ae4fdfe5011

For student participants, the Townhall Discussion can be counted as a PASSPORT event.

We look forward to your participation this evening.

Kimberly Douglass, Interim Associate Director
School of Information Sciences
453 Communications Building
1345 Circle Park Drive
Knoxville, TN 37996-0341