From: College of Communication and Information Faculty and Staff on behalf of Suzie Allard
Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 1:01 PM
To: College of Communication and Information Faculty and Staff
Subject: [CCI-FACSTAFF] CCI Brownbag - Outreach & Engagement Research- Oct 22 11:30-1

CCI Researchers Rock!
CCI Researcher 4 Life (R4L) is a new and informal venue to share our enthusiasm for research  and to renew connections with researchers from across the CCI community.  A couple times a semester we will get together to discuss what’s going on in broad research areas that reflect the work on-going in our college.

Join us for the inaugural CCI R4L brownbag where we will share ideas, experiences and opportunities. If you do research of this type — you can share experiences. If you don’t do this kind of research — you can engage with new ideas and celebrate the work of your colleagues.
Bring your own lunch — some snacks will be provided.
Feel free to come for any part of the meeting that fits your timing!

WHAT:  CCI R4L
THIS MONTH’S TOPIC: Outreach & Engagement Research
WHEN: Thursday Oct 22 — 11:30 AM - 1 PM
WHERE: Scripps Convergence Lab Theater
WHO: All members of the CCI Research Community are invited — Faculty, research staff, students
WHY:  Why not?!

Next month’s topic: Social Media…. Watch for the date and plan to attend!

Feel free to send comments or ideas to me or Bobbie.
Suzie

Suzie Allard, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Research, College of Communication & Information
Professor, School of Information Sciences
Director, Center for Information & Communication Studies

University of Tennessee
1345 Circle Park Drive | 423 Communications Building| Knoxville, TN | 37996-0341 | USA
T  865.974.1369 | F  865.974.7878 | E [log in to unmask] | W http://cics.cci.utk.edu