-----Original Message-----
From: <Muenchen>, "Robert A (Bob) Muenchen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, October 26, 2015 at 2:48 PM
To: "Noon, Charles E" <[log in to unmask]>, Suzanne Allard <[log in to unmask]>,
"Morrow, Jennifer Ann" <[log in to unmask]>, "Fitzhugh, Eugene C"
<[log in to unmask]>, "Nash, Michael R" <[log in to unmask]>, "Gaertner, Lowell
A" <[log in to unmask]>, "Ciancio, Dennis J" <[log in to unmask]>, "Saxton,
Arnold M" <[log in to unmask]>, Peiling Wang <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Immediate graduate research assistantship opening for a
statistical consultant