A journalist friend writes asking me -

"Can you set me up with an Occupy Dewey Decimal type person? Doing a piece on privatized libraries. For me, this raises all sorts of First Amendment issues. I know there are some seriously political librarians. Can you all hook us up?"

This would be for Bloomberg News,

Anyone I know, anyone you know - PL librarians willing and able to talk? Please email me directly asap. Would like to talk by Monday or before.

Thanks Much.

Anne Langley (UTK '93)
Associate Dean for Research, Collections, and Scholarly Communications
510 Paterno Library, University Park, PA 16802
(814) 865-0401 anne.langley(at)psu.edu OR anne.langley(at)gmail.com

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- To join/leave the list or browse the ISALUMNI archives, please see: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/isalumni.html