That’s why they stay and love the role here in LA (lower Alabama).  Seriously, the stipend is $3,500.

Thanks, Deb, for your efforts on this and as always, truly enjoying seeing everyone in Pigeon Forge last week.

Continue to enjoy this Fall season.

Chris

Chris McClendon

Alabama Cooperative Extension System