Hello Geographers,

Just as a reminder our Hiking/Camping trip is this Saturday and Sunday (October 24th and 25th). If you are wanting to go, please try to attend the meeting on October 22nd at 4:00 pm.  All are welcome (Undergraduates, Graduates, and Staff) to join for the Hiking/Camping trip.

We will be meeting Saturday morning at 9:00 am in the parking lot across from Neyland Stadium.

You have the option of joining us for just the day hike on the Saturday , Oct 24th, but please keep in mind that you may have to drive you own vehicle if you decide of this option. The majority of the people going are also camping, but we can figure all this out at Thursday's meeting.

If the weather seems like it's not going to cooperate we of course will cancel, but as of right now we are still on. If you have an questions please feel free to email me at [log in to unmask]

Thank You,

Brooke Pearson