It is my great pleasure to introduce you to a new joint graduate program in Earth Surface Systems (ESS) in the College of Arts & Sciences at the University of Kentucky.  The program is operated by the Departments of Earth & Environmental Sciences and Geography.  We invite applications from students interested in pursuing M.A., M.S., or Ph.D. degrees in Geography or Geological Sciences, with an emphasis in geomorphology, hydrology, environmental geology, landscape ecology, landscape geochemistry, biogeography, climatology, pedology, or environmental management.  Graduate students are funded (on a competitive basis) by Teaching or Research Assistantships.  For more information, please visit the following website:

https://www.as.uky.edu/ess

I would appreciate it if you could help us widely advertise this new graduate program in your department.  I have just mailed you two copies of a flyer.  Also, I am hereby attaching an electronic version of the flyer as well.

Regards,

Daehyun

Daehyun Kim, Ph.D.
Associate Professor