Hello Geographers,

Just as a reminder the last day to order Club Geography t-shirts is October 8th. Please contact Anders ([log in to unmask]) if you would like to purchase one. The shirts are $20 and short-sleeve. Also, our next Club Geography meeting will be held October 7th @ 4:00 PM in BGB 301. This meeting is strictly for finalizing ideas for GeoWeek and the events at the MUSE Knoxville. This meeting will be not be long, just enough time to finalize the details. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask]

Thank You,

Brooke Pearson