Hello Geographers,

I've received a couple of questions about the trip tomorrow and just wanted to fill in some blanks.

The trip is FREE you do not have to pay.

Please bring food to cover yourself for the weekend which would include 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast and some snacks. I will have a cooler for you all.

Hiking/Camping trip is thisSaturday and Sunday (October 24th<x-apple-data-detectors://1> and 25th). You have the option of joining us for just the day hike on the Saturday , Oct 24th<x-apple-data-detectors://3>.All are welcome (Undergraduates, Graduates, and Staff) to join for the Hiking/Camping trip.

We will be meeting Saturday morning at 9:00 am<x-apple-data-detectors://2> in the parking lot across from Neyland Stadium you do not need a commuter pass to park on the weekends.

The weather seems like it's not going to cooperate for our first choice so we will be going to our second. Below is some info.

[http://www.mysmokymountainvacation.com/images/abrams-creek.jpg]<http://www.mysmokymountainvacation.com/camp-big-creek.html>

Big Creek Campground - Great Smoky Mountains National Park<http://www.mysmokymountainvacation.com/camp-big-creek.html>
www.mysmokymountainvacation.com<http://www.mysmokymountainvacation.com/>
Big Creek Campground - Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Big Creek Campground is located just off the Blue Mountain Scenic Byway. There are 12 campsites and an ...

 If you have an questions please feel free to email me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Thank you so much for the questions I have received I want everything to be crystal clear.

Thank You,

Brooke Pearson

Sent from my iPhone