Hello Geographers,

Just as a reminder our Hiking/Camping trip is thisSaturday and Sunday (October 24th and 25th). All are welcome (Undergraduates, Graduates, and Staff) to join for the Hiking/Camping trip.

We will be meeting Saturday morning at 9:00 am in the parking lot across from Neyland Stadium.

You have the option of joining us for just the day hike on the Saturday , Oct 24th, but please keep in mind that you may have to drive you own vehicle if you decide of this option. The majority of the people going are also camping, but we can figure all this out.

Please be sure to pack enough food for yourself for the weekend. I will have a cooler for anything you might want to keep cold.

If the weather seems like it's not going to cooperate we of course will cancel, but as of right now we are still on. If you have an questions please feel free to email me at [log in to unmask]

Thank You,

Brooke Pearson

Sent from my iPhone