Subject: 2nd Annual POW/MIA Run

Attached is the flyer for the 2nd Annual POW/MIA 12 Hour Walk/Run.

Air Force Sergeants Association, Chapter 479  will be holding its second annual POW/MIA run/walk. The event starts at 0700 and ends at 1900. The object is to keep the POW flag in motion the entire time. The flag is passed from team to team, or person to person. Supporters do not have to run/walk the entire time. All registered participants will receive an event shirt and a set of dog tags. On the dog tags is the name of a member who was KIA or MIA.   Essentially, you are running in honor of that person.  At 11am, there will be a Missing Man Table Ceremony.  100% of the money raised will be donated to the Smoky Mountain Chapter of Ex-POW's.

Registration for the event is $30/person, $110/ 5-person team.

We are also looking for sponsors.  For $250, the sponsor would get a spot on the event t-shirt, mentioned during the opening of the event, and can set up a vendor spot during the duration of the event.

Please see attached flyer for registration details and POC contact information. I can drop off flyers at your request. Feel free to contact me with questions as well. I would like to thank you in advance for your time and any support you may be able to give.

Thank You,

Timothy Fry

AFSA Chapter 479 President

Proudly helping enlisted Airmen