GOOD MORNING CANOE AND HIKERS!!

Hope you all are having the best week!

Tonight’s meeting is one of the most important meetings we will have all year because tonight we begin sign ups for FALL ADVENTURE TRIP 2015 (aka, the trip previously known as Fall Bash) WAHOOO!

When you sign up for F.A.T, you’ll be picking your activities (rafting, hiking, mountain biking, kayaking) and some of those have limited space so definitely come tonight to secure your spot. Randy will also go over the F.A.T equipment list (aka Survival Guide) which is also posted on the Facebook page and was emailed to you last night by Austin.

Also on tonight’s agenda:

  *   Sign ups for Obed Trail day THIS Saturday
  *   Info on tomorrow’s mountain biking trip
  *   Upcoming trip ideas?
  *   Constitution changes
  *   New Member additions

Remember, if there is any trip you’d like to do, just come to the meeting and let us know (at least two weeks in advance) and we will make it happen!
Email me if you have any questions!

<3 <3 <3

Hayley