Hello, fellow Canoeing and Hiking Club members

I am sending this email to see if their is interest in an community service
event on September the 11th. Here is the information about the event (it's
on campus):
9/11 Day is the largest annual day of charitable engagement in the United
States. Each year more than 40 million Americans, and many others in 150
countries observe September 11 by performing good deeds that help others.
The event will take place at 915 Volunteer Blvd, Knoxville, TN 37916 on Friday,
September 11th from 2-5pm.
I need to know if their is some interest so that I can sign our club up and
complete a community service request form. Feel free to email me about your
interest or post something on the Canoeing and Hiking clubs Facebook page.
Also If there are any volunteer opportunities that you are interested in or
have previously had good experiences with in this area feel free to send
those ideas to me.

Mason Meyers,
Public Relations Representative