From: Andy Brantley [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 3:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CUPA-HR Leader Community] - Update on CUPA-HR Comments and Activities on DOL’s Overtime Proposal

As a CUPA-HR leader, my assumption is that your colleagues are frequently asking you what CUPA-HR is doing regarding the proposed changes to the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA). Earlier today, we posted an update to the CUPA-HR blog. I encourage you to read the blog post and share it with other colleagues on campus, in your chapter, etc. As stated in the blog, we will provide comments to the DOL by this Friday and share these comments with all CUPA-HR members. Thanks so much for the great support and guidance you have provided as we collected data and prepared the draft comments.

Much more to come! Please closely watch the CUPA-HR homepage, the advocacy and compliance section of the website and your CUPA-HR emails for updates. As soon as the final regulations are published, we will immediately let you know what resources, tools and programs we will launch to help you comply with the regulations. Unfortunately, we have no idea when the final regulations will be published, but we expect that they will be published with implementation dates before the end of President Obama’s term. Again, please stay tuned and we will share information with you as soon as we receive it.

Andy

Andy Brantley

President and CEO

College and University Professional Association for Human Resources (CUPA-HR)

1811 Commons Point Drive

Site Links: View post online   View mailing list online   Start new thread via email   [log in to unmask]"> Unsubscribe from this mailing list   Manage your subscription

Use of this email content is governed by the terms of service at:
http://connect.cupahr.org/p/cm/ld/fid=2