We are reviewing various software options for collecting faculty data and I wanted to see if any of you have experience with the ones being considered.  Uses would include CV’s, annual reviews, promotion and tenure, etc.  The three companies being considered are Sedona, Digital Measures, and Data180.  I believe Digital Measures has a section on their program for USDA reporting.  Any insights you can provide would be appreciated.  Looking forward to seeing everyone in Tennessee next month!

Thanks. -- Ann

Ann Coulon

Associate Vice President for Administration

LSU Agricultural Center

101G J. N. Efferson Hall

Baton Rouge, LA   70803

Phone 225/578-6787, Mobile 225/205-7912

Fax 225/578-8284, [log in to unmask]

CONFIDENTIALITY MESSAGE.  Note: This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL information intended only for the use of the specific individual or entity named above. If you or your employer is not the intended recipient of this e-mail or an employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized dissemination or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately delete the message. Thank you.