Print

Dear STC-ETC members,

As an informal nominating committee, I am honored to offer the following
slate for your approval. Please notice we have job-sharing for the VP
position, so your vote should consider both names. Red bold font face
indicates positions that require a vote.

President: Jessica Hingtgen  Long-time member; past membership chair; UTK
rising graduate; PCOC attendee and organizer; working in tech com

VP: Sumner Brown Graduate student in rhetoric; Assistant Editor and PR
coordinator with International Journal of Nuclear Security; freelance
editor; UTK research assistant.
Lieutenant VP: Matthew Underwood Technical communicator at Siemens; active
presenter for the chapter; UTK graduate; aspiring pilot

Master of the Web: Matthew Underwood (appointed position-no vote required)

Membership: Bradi Musil Editor, Daily Beacon; rising senior at UTK
(appointed position-no vote required)

Treasurer: Mary Knepper Past manager of PCOC; past president; presenter

Secretary: No candidate. (Volunteers welcome!)

HOW TO VOTE: Send a response to [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> . No
response will indicate acceptance of the slate as proposed. Voting ends
Sunday, October 4, at noon.

Thank you for keeping our chapter active and relevant.

Mary

Ryba Associates, Inc.

708.738.8178 cell

Supporting human performance in science, technology, and the professions
through excellence in communication