Good Afternoon Geographers:

According to the Registrar's office, the Spring 2016 will be available online on September 28th. This means that it's time to consider planning for next semester. Drs Li, Ellis, and I will hold advising appointments during the week of October 5th. With the next day or so, the three of us will post signup sheets on our respective office doors.

Two additional points:

  1. Dr van Riemsdijk has transitioned to our grad program, so her students will now be advised by either Dr Li or Dr Ellis. This should appear on MyUTK within the next two days.
  2. If you intend to use catalog year Fall 2014 or later, you must take Geography 415 in order to fulfill the major requirements. I mention this because GEOG 415 will be offered next semester and is generally offered only once per year.

Thanks,

Ron Kalafsky

Ronald V. Kalafsky, PhD
University of Tennessee