Good Afternoon Geographers:

As you have probably seen, the Spring 2016 timetable is now available via the Registrar's website. This is another reminder to signup for an advising session with Drs Ellis, Li, or me - the signup sheets are on our respective office doors. Again, a few other reminders:

1. Please bring a copy of your DARS report.

2. Please select your preferred catalog year. Remember that the default year is the most recent, which is not the preferred choice for many students.

3. Related to the above, this is a reminder that Geography 415 (Quantitative Methods) will be offered in Spring of 2016, but not in the Fall. Please plan accordingly.

4. Please arrive at your meeting with a tentative list of courses for Spring '16.

Thanks,

Ron Kalafsky

Ronald V. Kalafsky, PhD
University of Tennessee