Having trouble viewing this email? View it in your browser.

Torchbearer Plaza Brick Project

Torchbearer Plaza Brick Project

The recent renovation of Torchbearer Plaza has provided a unique opportunity for alumni staff to send back a piece of UT history to hundreds of Volunteers.

The Class of 2019

The Class of 2019

Numbers aren’t everything, but they do paint an impressive picture of our Class of 2019. Take a look at some quick facts about our latest freshmen.

News
Also

Big Orange Emojis

Big Orange Emojis

Show your UT spirit with Big Orange emojis. These emoji-like stickers can be easily shared in text messages and on social media.

UT rose three spots to 47th in the 2016 U.S. News and World Report undergraduate rankings.

head-alumni
TV Viewing Parties

TV Viewing Parties

Are you looking for some orange on game day? Whether you are in your hometown or traveling to a far-off city, there may be a Football TV Viewing party close by!

Pregame Events Paint Nashville Orange

Pregame Events Paint Nashville Orange

The Volunteers’ opening game in Nashville provided a perfect opportunity for alumni to gather in fun and fellowship.

Big Orange Give Gave Me a Scholarship

Big Orange Give Gave Me a Scholarship

Members of the Pride of the Southland Band received $19,000 in scholarships during last year’s Big Orange Give. Let’s make an even bigger impact this time around.

2011-alumni_logo
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html