http://www.active.com/knoxville-tn/running/races/pow-mia-12-hour-walk-run-2015

2nd Annual POW/MIA 12 Hour Walk/Run Sponsored by Air Force Sergeants Association Chapter 479.  We will be moving the POW/MIA flag from last years event around a 1 mile trail at Fort Sanders West in Knoxville TN for 12 hours starting at 7am to 7 pm on 26 September 2015.  This is to honor those who sacrificed a lot for the service of our country.  All proceeds raised will be donated to the Smoky Mountain Chapter of Ex-POW/MIA

Event details and schedule

All registrants will receive an event T-shirt and dog tags with a POW/MIA members name and date of capture.  Every member will run in honor of those who have given that sacrifice.

Team and Individuals are welcome.  You can come run 100 years or the 12 Hours.  Walk/Run, individuals or teams are welcome.  The ultimate goal is to keep the POW/MIA flag in motion around the course for 12 hours.  Last year the flag traveled over 65 miles.

Registration will start at 6 am with the event start time at 7am and will continue until 7 pm that evening.

We will have vendors and live entertainment the day of the event.

http://www.active.com/knoxville-tn/running/races/pow-mia-12-hour-walk-run-2015