Just a reminder that when you work in the Planning Module of Compliance Assist, realize the default academic year has reset automatically to Academic Year 2015-2016 because we are now past July 1. Make sure you click on "Edit Filter" from My Dashboard or Institution and select Academic Year 2014-2015 to enter information for this past academic year.

We are a little over three weeks away from the September 15, 2015 due date for the 2014-2015 assessment reports. Some colleges have set internal deadlines. IF you are in one of these colleges, please adhere to your college's deadline.

Also, we know there will be those who haven't worked in the Planning module of Compliance Assist since last year. Therefore, we scheduled multiple help sessions. Bring your report draft on a flash drive or stored to a cloud service. We're schedule in a computer lab so there's no need for you to bring a laptop.

Since these are in a computer lab and seating is limited, please register using our doodle poll - http://doodle.com/uzw3bpr65cvz33mm - each session is limited to 25 people. You can only select one session.

Location: President Court Computer Lab, 113A

Times (scheduled to fit within standard class times):

     Tuesday, September 1, 3:40 to 4:55 pm

     Wednesday, September 2, 12:20 to 1:10 pm

     Thursday, September 3, 9:40 to 10:55 am

     Wednesday, September 9, 10:10 to 11:00 am

     Thursday, September 10, 2:10 to 3:25 pm

     Monday, September 14, 2:30 to 3:25 pm

     Monday, September 14, 3:35 to 4:25 pm

     Tuesday, September 15, 3:40 - 4:55 pm

And, of course, if at any times you have a questions, feel free to contact us at [log in to unmask].

Sincerely,

Mary Albrecht

Associate Vice Provost for Accreditation