Hello Geographers,

I want to thank everyone who attended and helped to make the first Club Geography meeting a success. We had around 40 students attend along with 2 faculty members. For updates on what happened at the last meeting please visit the Club Geography bulletin board, on Monday, outside of BGB 301. Posted in the “What You Missed” section will be the minuets from the past meeting. Also, the schedule has changed. We have solidified more event dates. So make sure to also check out "The Schedule" section on the bulletin board as well.

Our next meeting is scheduled for September 10, 2015 at 4:00 PM. However, this time it will be held in BGB, but the room is still TBA. At the next meeting we will be getting together t-shirt orders and designs. Also, we will be forming our committee for Geo-Week. Tyler Sonnichsen will be coming to talk to us about how you can get involved in GeoSym 2016, and finally we will have the sign –up sheets for the services projects. So, if you are wanting to get involved in events this is the meeting for you. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email me.

Thank You,

Brooke Pearson