Hello Geographers,

I hope everyone had a wonderful summer. School is just around the corner and so it is time to begin another year of Club Geography. Our first meeting will be August 27 at 4:00 pm. However, the room is still TBA. During the student engagement fair for freshman orientation we had a total of 78 students sign that they were interested in joining Club Geography. Therefore,  we will possibly need a bigger space.  At the first meeting we will have pizza and refreshments, so if you will be attending the meeting please let me know. If you have any questions feel free to email me.

Thank You,

Brooke Pearson

Club Geography President