Yesterday was a tragic day for Chattanooga, for Tennessee, and for our country. A man decided to take the lives of 4 Marines with plans for many more, including a police officer who arrived to protect the recruiting stations that were near by. Not only are most of us veterans but this happening right here in East Tennessee, these men were our family. University of Tennessee's Student Veteran of America chapter, the Vol Fighters, will be holding a vigil this afternoon at 3 P.M. at the flag pole on the south lawn of Ayres Hall. All our welcome to join.

Semper Fidelis,

Vol Fighters Student Veterans of America

University of Tennessee Knoxville Chapter

Executive Board