Dear Colleagues -

Just a reminder that when you work in the Planning Module of Compliance Assist, realize the default academic year has reset automatically to Academic Year 2015-2016 because we are now past July 1. Make sure you click on "Edit Filter" from My Dashboard or Institution and select Academic Year 2014-105 to enter information for this past academic year.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact Mary Albrecht ([log in to unmask]) or Karen Held ([log in to unmask]) or [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,

Mary

Mary Lewnes Albrecht, PhD

Associate Vice Provost for Accreditation