Not displaying correctly? View this newsletter online.

Submit to Vol Update
publicize your news or event

igniteoutdoors2015

awesome

It’s the Final Countdown!

We’re just a few weeks away from move-in. We’re excited to welcome you to campus and we have a lot of exciting Welcome Week events planned for you during the first week of classes. As you keep getting ready for your first semester, take a look at some of our favorite pictures from June and July.

reminders

Last Vol Update of Summer Filled with First Week Details

You’ll receive the last summer edition of Vol Update in early August and it will include all the details you need to help you during your first week on campus. We’ll include information about move-in, dining location openings, VolShop hours, One Stop hours, and Welcome Week details.

OneStop-terminal

reminders

Make Your Payments Online, Avoid the Long Lines

It’s your first semester and you have plenty to do—from moving into your residence hall to exploring campus. Be sure to familiarize yourself with One Stop, where you can drop by, call, or go online to get information about financial aid, student accounts, registration, and records. Online bill payment makes it easy to pay your tuition and fees. Official statements for fall 2015, including financial aid and scholarships, will be available to students via MyUTK on August 7. Payments are due by 4:30 p.m. Monday, August 17.

intramural2

news

Develop a Healthy Lifestyle During College

It’s important for you to remember to make your personal wellness a priority while at UT. Learn more about what you can do in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle at UT and browse through a list of campus resources.

BOF

involved

SGA Wants You to Get Involved!

The Student Government Association helps to improve our campus life for students, faculty, and staff. Members are needed for more than twenty committees, including Academic Affairs, Diversity Affairs, Environment and Sustainability, Government Affairs, and UT Traditions. Get involved with SGA by filling out their interest form.

OITcommons3

reminders

Prepare Your Technology for Your First Semester

The Office of Information Technology is here to help you throughout the year with your technology needs. Before you arrive on campus, OIT recommends that you complete the New Student Technology Checklist so your computer and other devices are ready for use once classes begin. If you need help setting up your devices, call the OIT HelpDesk at 865-974- 9900.

Read more at Vol Update
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the STUDENT@TENNESSEE archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/student-at-tennessee.html