From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hastings, Shirley W
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2015 9:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Southern Region Agriculture Business and Personnel Officers Conference

Southern Region Agriculture Business and Personnel Officers Conference

View this email in your browser

Southern Region Agriculture Business and Personnel Officers Conference

What do the mountains, fall foliage, and great networking with your Southern Region colleagues have in common?

This year's Southern Region Conference, of course!

The University of Tennessee Institute of Agriculture is excited to be hosting this year's conference at the newly completed Dollywood DreamMore Resort in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. We are planning an interesting and memorable conference for you, and we hope you'll be joining us this Fall for some beautiful fall scenery, gracious southern hospitality, an informative meeting, and great networking with your colleagues!

When: October 14-16, 2015

Where: Dollywood's DreamMore Resort in Pigeon Forge, TN

Cost: $300.00 for Early Bird Registration until September 1.

Make your reservations today by calling 800-365-5996 and mentioning the group "UT Extension Southern Region Agriculture Business." The special group rate is $155.00, which will also be available two days before and two days after the conference.

Dollywood's DreamMore Resort
2525 DreamMore Way
Pigeon Forge, TN 37863

Phone: 800-365-5996
Web: dreammoreresort.com

Check out these videos about the Smoky Mountains area. We look forward to welcoming you to Tennessee!

Pigeon Forge Video

Gatlinburg Video