Dear Geography students:

One of our alums, Mr. Ben Mainor of Knoxville Utilities Board, has just let me know of a GIS student employment position available at KUB.  If you are interested, I would encourage you to apply.

According to Mr. Ben, the student worker hired will work with the KUB mapping team, and the organization is considering hiring an additional student as well--perhaps resulting in two employment opportunities.

I had the pleasure of having lunch with Ben earlier this summer and found him very committed to assisting our Department's students and faculty.  Ben will be in attendance during the interviews for the advertised position.

Best wishes,
Derek

Derek H. Alderman, PhD
Professor & Head