Having trouble viewing this email? View it in your browser.

A Different Kind of Unity

A Different Kind of Unity

Author David Madden (’57), who recently received the Accomplished Alumni award as his papers were acquired by UT Libraries, ties together a diverse literary career.

Vol Minute

Vol Minute

Just because most of our students are away for the summer doesn’t mean campus isn’t buzzing with activity.

News
Also

Game Changers

Game Changers

Professors Sarah Hillyer and Ashleigh Huffman are harnessing the power of sport to change lives off the field.

PIPES, a new five-year grant program, will help rural students learn about opportunities in STEMM careers.

head-alumni
Keep in Touch

Keep in Touch

Have you recently gotten married, moved, or started a new job? Update your information so we can stay in touch with you.

Homecoming 2015

Homecoming 2015

Save the date and make plans to come home for football and fun November 13–14.

All Creatures Great and Small

All Creatures Great and Small

A unique partnership at UT impacts veterinarians as well as the community.

2011-alumni_logo
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html