As part of our contract with Campus Labs, you have access to their webinar series at no additional charge. They have announced their Assessment 101 series as well as others. Assessment 101 includes,

            The Basics of Writing Learning Outcomes

            Picking the Perfect Assessment Method

            The ABCs of Survey Design

            So You Want to Develop a Rubric

            So You Want to Facilitate a Focus Group

            Sharing Your Data

Once registered, you will receive supplemental materials and be eligible for a completion certificate

To see a complete list with schedule go to www.campuslabs.com/webinars. You can register for any and as many as you like and have the time to sit in on. They use Go To Meetings to make the presentations.

Mary Lewnes Albrecht, PhD

Associate Vice Provost for Accreditation

University of Tennessee, Knoxville

527 Andy Holt Tower

Knoxville, TN 37992

Voice: 865-974-7074

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: http://plantsciences.utk.edu/albrecht.htm

“Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education . . . The human mind is our fundamental resource.” John F. Kennedy