Please do not reply to this message. Thank You. To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

From: Bumgarner, Natalie Ruth
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2015 2:56 PM
To: McCall, Wanda F
Subject: FW for listserv: Southern Regional Master Gardener Conference Survey

Howdy,

We are in the planning process for the 2016 Southern Regional Master Gardener Conference and would love input from you and your EMG volunteers. Below is a link to the survey. We would greatly appreciate it if you would pass along the link to your volunteers and submit your opinion. The survey will only take a few minutes and will be available until July 10, 2015.  Your thoughts and comments will help make this conference a great success. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask].

Sincerely,

Jayla Fry

https://agrilife.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9tydN0UkvwfLnUN

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Did your email address change? Visit http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html Remove your old email and add your new email address to continue receiving timely updates. Have you visited the Master Gardener Store? https://web.dii.utk.edu/agstore/c-49-master-gardener.aspx Check out the super comfortable Gardener's Kneeling Pads! To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html