Please consider completing this survey, distributed by Ashley Maynor, our
alumna and UTK Digital Humanities Librarian. While the topic is Libraries'
support for Digital Scholarship and Digital Humanities, all graduate
students and faculty are encouraged to apply, regardless of
interest/involvement in these areas.

Thanks!
Rachel

​
As you know, I’ve been working to better assess and serve the Digital
Scholarship and Digital Humanities needs on campus since I arrived last
November. I’d like to invite you and all of the SIS faculty and graduate
students to participate in a short survey to help us make decisions about
future resources and offerings at the Libraries for digital scholars.

Would you be willing to share on the SIS faculty and student listservs?

The survey is brief (should take 2-5 minutes) and results will remain
anonymous:

*https://utk.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1MNsKljeqgoNKSh*
<https://utk.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1MNsKljeqgoNKSh>

*All faculty and graduate students are encouraged to take the survey, even
if they have no interest in digital scholarship, so please share widely. *

Participants are eligible for a $10 Starbucks card raffle, and, of course,
any responses will help us make decisions about more resources we could
offer.

​
Best,
Ashley

*Ashley R. Maynor*
Assistant Professor & Digital Humanities Librarian
University of Tennessee Libraries
236 John C. Hodges Library
1015 Volunteer Boulevard
Knoxville, TN 37996
(865) 974-9086

​Rachel A. Fleming-May, M.L.I.S., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, School of Information Sciences
The ​University of Tennessee
[log in to unmask]  ::  865-974-6509​