From: Andy Brantley [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2015 7:00 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CUPA-HR Leader Community] - Barb Carroll to testify before US Congress Joint Economic Committee today

Good morning to our CUPA-HR leader group. Today at 2:30 pm eastern, Barb Carroll will testify before the US Congress Joint Economic Committee<http://www.jec.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/hearings-calendar?ID=DA8245C3-8B5C-4DEE-BD89-C4C7F187C43B> regarding the impact of the Affordable Care Act on higher education. I have attached a copy of the written statement that Barb will summarize during her testimony.

Special thanks to Barb for making the trek to DC to testify the day before she begins her vacation! Also, special thanks to Josh and Christi for securing this opportunity and to Josh for writing the first draft of the testimony. This is an outstanding achievement for CUPA-HR and acknowledgement of the importance of the work that higher ed HR professionals do every day.

Barb-we know you will do a great job of representing us today!

Andy

Andy Brantley<http://www.cupahr.org/about/brantley.aspx>
President and CEO
College and University Professional Association for Human Resources (CUPA-HR)
1811 Commons Point Drive
Knoxville, TN 37932
Toll free number 877-287-2474
www.cupahr.org<http://www.cupahr.org/>

Attachment Links: CUPA-HR Written ACA Testimony to JEC 060315 v 4.docx (34 k)<http://connect.cupahr.org/p/fo/do/download=1&fid=616>
Site Links: View post online<http://connect.cupahr.org/p/fo/st/post=1504&anc=p1504#p1504>   View mailing list online<http://connect.cupahr.org/p/fo/si/topic=77>   Start new thread via email<mailto:[log in to unmask]>   Unsubscribe from this mailing list<mailto:[log in to unmask]>   Manage your subscription<http://connect.cupahr.org/p/us/to/>

Use of this email content is governed by the terms of service at:
http://connect.cupahr.org/p/cm/ld/fid=2