Colleagues,

I’d like to inform you of an upcoming change in the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Diversity. Effective Wednesday, July 1, the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Diversity will be renamed to the Office for Diversity and Inclusion

The vice chancellor’s title will also change to match the office's name. When referring to Vice Chancellor Hall in any communications materials, please use the title "Vice Chancellor for Diversity and Inclusion."

Thank you in advance for your assistance. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Lili'a

Lili'a Uili Neville
Communications Director
Office of the Vice Chancellor for Diversity

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
403D Andy Holt Tower

diversity.utk.edu

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html